
Just returned from a couple of weeks on L. Ron Hubbard Way in LA. I had a great time, mostly working with my son to help him complete a course. When I wasn't helping him, I was training to improve my skills at operating an E-Meter. It's been a while since I audited anyone, so it's been really good to refresh.
There were lots of Taiwanese Scientology students staying in our apartment building and I heard that more are coming to train. 40 Russian Church staff members will be arriving to train during the next year, as well.
I went to a Flag Event while I was there. I'm used to about 200 people at local events but there were easily a thousand at this one. Jenna Elfman talked for a while, something I don't normally see locally. Pretty fun.
Weather was great, roaming around the Los Feliz neighborhood and Griffith Park were fun, the trips out and back satisfied. Altogether, a good trip.